Financial Accountant - 100% remote working!
As Financial Accountant, you will be the expert of all technical accounting matters across the Business. This role offers a high level of exposure to the FD and CFO.
An AIM Listed, financial services business who pride themselves on their people-centric ethos.
- Lead on technical reporting requirements
- Year end reporting
- Key point of contact for external Auditors
- Provide technical accounting advice and guidance to the wider business
- Support with the preparation and consolidation of Group Accounts
- VAT reporting and payments
- Ensure a robust controls environment is in place
- Continuous improvements and driving change
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Outstanding technical accounting experience gained within Practice OR Industry
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards
- Experience of working within a large Group (desirable)
- Excellent analytical skills and a good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work
- Good organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
Salary offering up to £50,000 (doe)
Fully remote role - you can work from anywhere within the UK!
Home-Office equipment provided
Online working community and social events
Good benefits package