Finance Associate - SAP/Quickbook
We are looking for a Finance Associate to support in the statutory reporting and full sets of accounting for my client's subsidiary businesses.
Our client is a technology solutions MNC, present across APAC and HQ is here in Singapore.
- Responsible for month-end closing activities one of the subsidiaries (e.g. assisting with financial data entry and general bookkeeping) and reporting back to the group.
- Support Finance Manager in Tax and Audit matters, including preparation of month-end schedules and supporting.
- Ensure expedient collection of Accounts Receivables of business entities and ensure smooth operation of Payables function
- Managing Invoice creation and payment, including follow-up on Account Receivables
- Assisting with payroll and employee benefits tasks, involving checking of payroll and reconciliation report shared by HR and posting into Quickbooks. Loading of payroll file into processing bank.
- Processing and reconciliation of bank accounts with GL
- Streamlining and monitoring of internal controls and audit processes
- Ensuring proper reporting and compliance to IFRS accounting standards
- Assisting with review, processing and posting of claims into Quickbooks and ensuring adherence to company claim policies
- Any other tasks assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy, Full ACCA/CA/CPA certification will be a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in basic accounting/bookkeeping practices and processes
- Experience in SAP or Quickbooks is a must
- Proficient in MS Applications (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Strong interpersonal, communications, time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and tight datelines
- Independent and collaborative
This opportunity is with very stable and strong Technology Solutions company based here in Singapore, having a strong presence across APAC. This role possesses a strong structure for career development as well as progression within the company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.