Payroll Administrator - Sage 50 Payroll (Part time)
A 3 month temporary assignment (likely to transition to a permanent role from October) supporting the Payroll team in all relevant areas of the payroll processing.
A highly desirable environment to work in, based in offices in the Walton-on-Thames area with free parking provided and access via public transport.
This is a fully office based role. 20-25 hours per week. Preferably spread over 4-5 days.
The Payroll Administrator - Sage 50 Payroll (Part time)
- Supporting the Payroll team in all relevant areas of the payroll processing.
- Process all new starters, recording RTW and ensuring signed contracts in place
- Process all new starters on Sage 50 payroll & Focus T&A software
- Manage HMRC updates (P9) and SAGE Healthcheck
- Administration of the pension letters
- Compile monthly payroll reports
- Manage ATR for new starters
- Manage communication of Salary increase approvals with sites across the group
- Maintain database for online payslips management
- Dealing with day to day queries
- Data Security and confidentiality
- Supporting the Payroll team and providing cover in absences
Key Roles & Tasks
- Dealing all sites supporting them with the online induction process
- Managing accurate data on both Sage 50 payroll & Focus
- Record on Payroll system absence calendar of all sick absences
- Deal with general pay enquiries
- Issuing of final pay reports and payslips
- Support in the administration of pension schemes
- Pay all attachments and court orders
- Liaise with HR, site administrators and department heads
- Maintenance of staff records and archiving
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Administrator - Sage 50 Payroll (Part time) will;
- have worked in a similar role previously
- be looking for a part time position (circa 20-25 hours per week) NOTE - this role is very likely to be made permanent from October.
- previous experience with Sage 50 Payroll would be highly advantageous.
- Must live locally as this is a fully office based role.
The Payroll Administrator - Sage 50 Payroll (Part time) role offers a competitive salary of between £11-13ph, to be reviewed upon going permanent.