GL LE Transformation Product Owner - Associate
GL LE Transformation Product Owner (Business Analyst) - Associate
The GL Legal Entity Product Owner (Business Analyst) will support various new business initiatives for J.P Morgan business across various lines of business (LoB) projects like opening, closing & changes to Legal Entity to be setup within the General Ledger, finance & reporting platform/systems.
The Product Owner will need to possess or quickly acquire a good understanding of the finance platform and its associated technology.
Primary responsibilities include:
The key responsibility of the role is support multiple projects/ workstreams within the GL Legal Entity Transformation Program.
This will include:
- Organizing, scheduling, coordinating, and controlling LE transformation project activities.
- Work with various LoB representatives to understand the Legal Entity requirements and translate them into Target solutions across General Ledger, finance & reporting platform/systems.
- Drive components of the LE Transformation based initiatives, coordinating across technology and the finance and stakeholders
- Identification of issues and risks including defining a mitigation strategy plus communication or escalation as required.
- Ensure operational readiness through both rigorous testing and implementation management.
- Support operating model impact assessments and documentation of changes, and drive the implementation communication
- Identifying issues and risks and developing effective risk management approaches and solutions and working with appropriate members of the team or stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Identify project risks and issues, escalating issues and roadblocks to managers and stakeholders as needed
- Create project scorecards, providing senior management updates
- 5+ years of related professional experience as a Business Analyst /or Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Experience with project delivery discipline, Agile discipline a plus
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills with ability to synthesize complex data sets to develop business insights and translate to practical solutions
- Strong partnership; experience working with and influencing key stakeholders in drive strategic decisions and preparing succinct presentations
- Ability to perform in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused individual who is able to work independently
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.