Accounts Manager-Systems, Process & Audit | Auto Finance Shared Services | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Accounts Manager – System,Process & Audit
Job Description: As a member of AFSS / Automotive team – to support the AGM/Finance Manager in
- Facilitate system and process expertise for new Business initiatives and its integration to financial books.
- Develop process guidelines and procedures for AFSS and business teams
- Review and implement Internal Audit recommendations in AFSS and business operation
- Implement best Business Processes in a SAP environment by designing appropriate solutions supporting the customers' business processes as part of the overall SAP programmed.
- Providing direction and support with building and testing the end solution.
Process Specialization and Support-
- Develop and support process expertise on automotive business processes encompassing New units / Used Units / Parts and Service Operations.
- Develop and support functional expertise on Inbound, Outbound, Leasing and Rental solutions and its integration with FICO and COPA.
System Development and Implementation-
- To provide an expert level of skills & knowledge in the evaluation, testing and delivery of SAP solution and business process developments
- Collaborate with the business in identifying functional requirements for process and creating scripts for development thru EIT.
- Validate and maintain master authorization profiles to ensure system controls and SOD compliance.
Policy, Standard Operating procedures and Guidelines-
- Support FM in development and continuous review of Financial policies and Standard Operating proceduresand its consistent applicability
- Prepare and maintain process guidelines for AFSS teams and automotive business operations.
Branch Audit and Health check-
- Continuous review of front-end business operations through structured branch visits in co-ordination with AFSS teams and identify areas of improvements for corrective action.
- Review and validate consistency in Standard operating procedures across all automotive sales offices.
- Build early warning reports in BI for ensuring Financial control.
Internal Audit review and recommendations-
- Review Internal audit reports and ensure implement ion of audit recommendations by AFSS and business operations.
- Ensure best practices are rolled out to all the locations / Showrooms.
- Ensure ongoing training of Cashiers / Branch Accountants Branch Accounts Managers on all issues related to Accounting and related controls
- Devise and implement a training program for training of new joiners (Cashiers / Branch Accountants/ BAMs.)
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A degree in Information Systems/Project Management related discipline
- Experience in SAP system and support.
- Degree in Accounting / CA –Intermediate/MBA Finance or similar qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of support of SAP processes or retail support experience.
- Experience of working in the retail industries will be highly regarded
- Analytical, Process oriented, good communication skills, exposure to SAP ERP - SAP FI/CO Certified or super user with knowledge in SAP inbound and outbound process.
- The job holder should have strong documentation ability in development of policies and procedures.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.