Analyst - Business Lending Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Business Banking (BB) is a key client facing business group within the Commonwealth Bank. The clients of BB include the Banks corporate, regional and agribusiness and small business clients and caters to all product needs including business lending, everyday business banking, share trading & margin lending, home lending and consumer finance.
Business Lending Finance is a divisional finance team within the Financial Services division. BB Finance provides specialist finance services and advice to effectively support the business lending product team.
BB Finance has dedicated teams to provide financial performance and analysis services to enable effective decision making by various stakeholders.
Do work that matters
Key areas of impact & contribution include;
- Management of month end reporting cycle, half and full year end reporting
- Financial controls - financial and non-financial risk control oversight
- Engagement with BB Finance to ensure a proactive and transparent approach to risk
- Working with BB Finance BI platform focused on commercial value
- Compliance with group wide policies and delivery protocols
- Assess business opportunities and providing commercial advice and input
- Supporting the business with ad-hoc financial analysis and decision support
- Ensure integrity and timeliness of financial data, including reconciliation to underlying Product Systems
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives to the reporting, planning and analysis
- Analysis of business drivers including revenue, costs, asset and liability growth, ROTE and PACC
- Capital analysis
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA / CPA, or CFA qualification
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent Financial Control experience
- High degree of problem solving and analytical ability with a close attention to detail
- Self-motivated with an ability to work to deadlines and without supervision
- SQL, Alteryx and Tableau (BI/MI tools) experience an advantage
- Preferable experience in the Financial Services industry
- Ability to collaborate & work as part of a team
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 29/08/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.