Associate – Data Integrity Group
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
Morgan Stanley’s Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a world leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. Our broad and deep client relationships, market-leading platform and intellectual insights enable us to be a world-class service provider to our clients for their financing, market access and portfolio management needs.
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across IED ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
The Data Integrity Group continuously strives to keep the business division’s contact (individual), client (company) and employee coverage database correct and up-to-date. They assist with data maintenance, cleansing, mining, pooling and mapping efforts.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Researching corporate actions and taking necessary steps to realign firm systems / reports after co-ordinating with sales / business divisions, IT teams and Operations
- Managing workflow tools, data integrity reports, CRM requests, user queries, etc
- Managing and handling ad hoc projects as per business unit requirement
- Keeping contact repository database updated with contact moves, departures, mass address & telecom changes, etc
- Validating and setting up clients in Firm’s customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Maintaining Org / Desk structure & employee client coverage
- Interaction / follow-up with MS sales representatives
- Composing & sending apt and properly worded communiqué requesting information, reporting errors & problems, responding to queries, etc
- Off-boarding clients
- Other items TBD over time
Skills required (essential)
- Graduate (BCOM/BMS) with 1-2 years of experience
- Some experience of project management
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, etc
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Experience in Client Reference Data
- 1pm - 10pm
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.