Senior Associate - Market Risk
- Working knowledge of VaR, Vol, Stress tests and Risk sensitivities.
- Manage systematic model testing for VaR, Vol, TE and support Back testing
- Manage systematic model testing for Stress testing
- To provide timely and accurate market data for internal Market risk systems.
- Analyse time series data for information content that may be of use to Risk Managers, such as market liquidity, hedge efficiency.
- Validation of time series data including security pricing, asset pricing, index, corporate actions, trading data and market level data.
- Management of own daily production, data integrity and testing projects
- Understanding of regulatory environment framework UCITS guidelines and Market Risk directive CAD 2.
- The role involves understanding the various processes to generate the risk numbers retrieved by various risk feeds. This will involve evaluation and analysis of Market risk exposures by employing statistical and other approaches.
- Work closely with the Risk data providers, Business, IT, Controllers, Operations and counterparts in other regions
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing, operations and controls
- Build engagement with service providers and drive KPIs
- Responsible for all client set up in coordination with Implementation Team, confirming client requirements and assisting in development of those requirements as part of Fund on-boarding process
- Responsible for On-Boarding and setup of new client reporting requests including report specification and development
- Support the Client relationship team in ensuring streamlined Investor communications
- Key focus on service delivery excellence and ability to work under pressure.
- Focus on building and maintaining quality and control systems
- 3 to 6 years of Financial services experience in Market Risk Management or Market Risk Reporting or Market Capital Reporting of an Investment Bank.
- Good understanding of all financial instruments including complex OTC products such COCO bonds
- Understands Hedge Fund Strategies and hedge fund investing
- Ability to work in a team to tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to streamline processes and build automation
CA/CFA/FRM or equivalent
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.