Financial Accounting Associate
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- Professional development, internal and external trainings (opportunity for ACCA and CIMA)
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interest
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
- Supporting teams to ensure correct book-keeping of firm-wide support service expenses
- Complete active cost pool review and controlling of support service costs during month-end close
- Prepare Balance sheet and expense account reconciliations for internal audit purposes
- Prepare monthly reporting: prepare global support service divisional reporting packs with commentary on a monthly basis, and specific consolidated allocation reports
- Liable for preparation of Month on Month and Year on Year analysis and commentary for firm-wide support service allocations
- Carry out tasks related to the job in accordance with the instructions of the superior (ad hoc report)
- Completed Bachelor's/Master's degree in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in Finance or Accounting
- Solid knowledge of finance or accounting concepts
- Good communication skills, fluency in English
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage various deadlines and downstream dependencies
Team Profile: Global Corporate Controllers are responsible for Morgan Stanley’s financial records, ensuring that the assets and liabilities of Morgan Stanley are properly controlled, and providing accurate and timely financial information both to senior management and externally to statutory and regulatory bodies. The Budapest team is a vital part of the global operations, representing more than 80% of the team globally.
About us:Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit morganstanley.hu or LinkedIn for more information.