Manager - Financial Reporting & Analysis
At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
CommSec is Australia’s leading online retail stockbroker offering an integrated cash solution and margin lending. It is a key client facing business within the Business Banking (BB) division of the Commonwealth Bank.
CommSec Finance provides specialist finance services and advice to effectively support the business to enable effective performance management and decision making by various stakeholders.
The team provides management reporting to the CommSec Leadership team covering the various components of the business and providing insights into its profitability, the drivers and operational matters.
The team also ensures financial control is maintained, prepares regulatory reporting for the ASX, reports to the Boards of the subsidiary entities and partners with the business to provide analysis and guidance.
Do work that matters
Key areas of impact & contribution include;
- Monthly forecasting and annual plan setting, linking actual performance to forecasts, key business drivers, project spend / benefits and strategy with a specific focus on Revenue
- Management Reporting product and segment results to the BB Finance Head Office team and the CommSec Leadership team
- Preparation and presentation Semiannual Director’s Questionnaire to the CommSec Executive General Manager
- Preparation of half and full year Profit Announcement results packs
- Regulatory Reporting to the ASX on capital liquidity and counterparty risk, as well as daily monitoring and analysis to ensure compliance with regulatory and Board thresholds
- Financial Control of the CommSec business, a core component of CBA’s risk management framework
- Providing relevant and timely support to the business, BB Finance, and other departments within the organisation on ad-hoc matters
- Leading continuous improvement and productivity driven initiatives across the team
- Complying with policies, systems & frameworks and escalation of non-compliance
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Degree qualification in Accounting, Business or Finance
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- Advanced Excel skills
- Alteryx, SQL, Tableau experience an advantage
- Financial services experience
- Experience across a broad range of finance disciplines (financial accounting, management and regulatory reporting, forecasting)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Commitment to service and quality.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 29/08/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.