Financial Operations Manager
To assist in the preparation of FS, focus area on data integrity (completeness, consistency, and accuracy of data).
- Supervise system reconciliations between Finance, Operations, Product, Tech & Fin Ops (SG) teams.
- Collaborating closely with business partners, key stakeholders and team members, in defining finance reporting and system development requirements.
- A graduate of Accountancy from reputable university, with minimum GPA 3.00
- 5-7 years working experience in relevant experience, financial system/financial operations
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to handle high volume of transactions
- Excellent use of MS Office Applications
- High level of integrity and with strong work ethic
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills Hands on experience with ERP, with SAP or Oracle as a plus
- Experience in SQL would be a plus point
- Strong exposure in Business Partnering with business and operations
- Team player
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.