Accoutant (Law Firm), 37k
We are hiring an accountant with PRC experiences, and in-charge of 3 offices including Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing.
It is a top-tier international law firm with offices in New Zealand, Asia and the UK. The Hong Kong office has set up for more than 20 years, where is the hub in China.
- Prepare and monitor full set of accounts prepared by the China offices
- Review PRC tax procedures
- Ensure PRC tax filing is in accordance to compliance
- In-charge of for Shanghai and Beijing offices payroll
- Prepare month end financial reports
- Handle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Assist in ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor degree in accountancy, business or finance related field
- Experience in PRC Accounting and tax filing
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word are essential.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent organisational, communication and multi-tasking skill
- Initiative and self-motivated and able to work independently
We will offer competitive package to successful candidates:
- Excellent career path and opportunities
- Medical insurance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Queenie Yu on +852 2848 9578