- Supporting the Finance Manager and Management Accountant, this role will provide the successful individual the chance to improve processes and streamline revenue streams.
- A well respected and established organisation which has been experiencing a steady period growth which has opened the door for this opportunity.
- Streamline all revenue streams including including the billing and invoicing processes.
- Ensure that all debt is kept on top of and managed efficiently.
- Build and maintain reconciliations.
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations for assigned accounts.
- Set up new bank accounts for payments and invoices.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Clean-up historic open balance sheet items.
- Forward thinking and proactive individual.
- Ability to identify and implement new processes to improve efficiency within the finance department.
- Strong team-player who can work well with others.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefits.
- Ideal office location with lots of transport links nearby.
- Opportunity to work for a widely known organisation within their field.