Our client, who is based in West London, is looking for a new Management Accountant to join their thriving Global Travel Company. This is a technically demanding role, requiring the candidate to report on the company's financial status and make recommendations to budget holders, with reference to the wider market. Thus, experience of presenting will be highly beneficial.
Client DetailsOur client, based in West London, are the fastest growing online travel agency in the UK. They value building trusted relationships with their customers. They offer a bespoke way of searching for your next holiday, ensuring that all your needs are catered for in one place. This company continues to go from strength-to-strength despite the challenges they faced over the last 18 months.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Producing management accounts including KPI's, P&L and cash-flow
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Production and analysis of the balance sheet
- Managing a small team
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring that there is good governance and control
- Delivering concrete results each month
- Some aspects of business partnering (liaising with stakeholders)
A successful Management Accountant will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with solid experience in a previous accounting role.
- Experienced in month end reporting
- Driven my personal and team improvement
- Excellent at communication skills
- Confident in using Excel
The candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a fast-paced organisation