Advisory Student Placement Programme
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services to many of the world’s foremost companies. We operate in 147 countries and regions, and have 219,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world. KPMG China operates in 21 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff.
Joining KPMG means that you will become an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to help our clients excel in the changing market environment. You will enjoy world class training and tailored career development to help fulfil your potential. You will also be motivated to learn new things every day and work with some of the best talent around the world. Our reputation as a leading professional service provider is reinforced by the wide range of awards KPMG has received over the years as the employer of choice, for our strong community involvement and our wealth of knowledge in the professional industries. We are looking for top students who are passionate, committed and eager to succeed – all degree disciplines are welcome.
Our Audit professionals are never short of exciting projects. Essentially, we make use of data and analytics to give clients our view on whether their financial statements are a ‘true and fair’ reflection of reality.
In this technology driven era, our digital auditors focus on transforming our current audit practice into a tech-enabled process that fully utilises our data and analytics capabilities which frees us up to focus on client relationships and added value.
As a tax professional with KPMG, you will be joining a team that helps clients address critical business issues with the aid of data and analytics. From interpreting legislation to long-term planning and strategies, you will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to think beyond the present, to see beyond borders and to achieve long—lasting success.
In Hong Kong, we are running a ‘Boarder Perspective Programme’. Graduate joiners in Tax will be placed in a 5-phase rotation programme over a 3-year period which will provide you with:
- Opportunities to explore various tax fields before specialising
- Broader skills sets to enable you to become a more rounded tax professional
- Increased job satisfaction through wider work exposure in various tax fields
- An extended network within the HK Tax function
With professional teams in management consulting, risk consulting, deal advisory and strategy, our advisory practice works with diverse clients, including government organisations and large financial corporations. When you join advisory, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering services that reflect the changing circumstances of our clients and the markets in which they operates.
- A bachelor or a masters degree (from all disciplines)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate, committed and eager to succeed
- Self-starters with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- ACCA students completed the Ethics and Professional Skills Module is an advantage
- Applicants for Mainland China offices should be Chinese nationals
- Applicants for Hong Kong office should have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Applicants for Macau office should be Macau citizens
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.