Finance Project Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and Morgan Stanley employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Contingent/Leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley
- Contract via 3rd party agency
- Understand Finance business problems and challenges regarding Trading Fees Controlling and related Management Reporting
- Recommend appropriate solutions which may include both identifying requirements for enhancements in existing systems as well as design and execution of quick, iterative solutions which can be self-supported by the responsible teams after delivery
- Work closely with IT and Trading Fees Controlling professionals on risk reduction and on additional automation opportunities identified
- Work on facilitating migration to strategic platforms, direct development or acting in an advisory capacity
- At least BSc degree in a related field
- Good technical skills with Excel, reporting tools
- Experience with Finance/Reporting is an advantage
- Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy
The Budapest Trading Fees Controlling team, within the Finance department, is responsible for expense management and control for trading related fees, communication with exchange and clearing houses and Morgan Stanley Finance Controller groups; month end close tasks, variance and trend analysis, GL account reconciliation, invoice reconciliation and payment, and delivering on ad hoc requests from Finance management and Business Units.
The Projects team within the department governs strategic initiatives for optimizing fee calculations and management reporting, along with improving efficiency across all asset classes. The team works closely with Business Unit stakeholders and monitors progress of projects within the wider group.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Throughout your contingent/leased assignment working onsite at Morgan Stanley, you will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are helping to shape the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Please speak to our recruitment team to find out if a flexible working agreement can be supported within this contingent/leased assignment.
Whilst engaged on a contingent assignment onsite at Morgan Stanley you will be provided with a supportive and inclusive environment. Morgan Stanley’s skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.