Fixed Asset Analyst
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
As a Fixed Asset Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Providing timely support to functional groups including FP&A, Ops Support, Material groups involved in fixed asset processes.
- Reviewing and clearing of open items in asset accounts
- Analyzing and reporting throughout the year including prepare Roll Forward for Statutory submission
- Providing support for Internal/external audit and tax requests
- Processing fixed asset capitalization, asset maintenance, asset transfer, asset disposal and any month end activities processes inclusive journal entry adjustments.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
- Have 3+ years experience in Fixed Asset or Inventory in MNC (Multinational Corporation).
- Have proven key track records and knowledge of accounting principles
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills along with interpersonal skill
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience in SAP
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.