Job Description & Summary
PwC Bermuda requires qualified Chartered Accountants for opportunities at multiple levels in various lines of client sectors within our Assurance, Accounting Service and Advisory practices. and must have successfully completed the requirements for an internationally recognised accounting qualification such as CA, CPA, ACA or ACCA.
The successful candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University, as well as an accounting designation, such as the CPA, CA, ACA or ACCA, with a minimum of 3 years work experience at a public accounting, or equivalent service organization.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? YesFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.