Audit Senior Manager (m/f)
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,800 people employed from 77 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
As an Audit Senior Manager, you will be in charge of a prestigious client portfolio and you will be responsible for managing the full cycle of your audit assignments. You will be actively involved in the management of your teams by coordinating, coaching and developing them. With a strong focus on client relationships you will also take part in building a strong network of business contacts.
We offer you:
- The chance to work in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams with an open and challenging working atmosphere;
- Extensive training programs contemplating both your soft and technical skills;
- Full support in your plans for accomplishing your professional qualifications;
- Challenging mobility opportunities – both internally and internationally – which are an undeniable asset in the long-term management of your career plan.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in audit; ideally you have worked in an international audit firm and have gained relevant experience auditing different companies;
- You have experience with standards and norms as IFRS;
- You are fluent in English. French and German will be considered as an asset;
- You hold a professional qualification (IRE, ACCA, ICAS, Wirtschaftsprüfer, etc.) or you are considering such certifications in the future.
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and apply online on www.pwc.lu/careers!