Fund Accounting & Administration, Sr Associate
- Review and/or prepare daily position and cash reconciliations.
- Research and resolve discrepancies.
- Review and process general ledger journal entries.
- Review capital calls and distribution allocation schedules in accordance with fund documents.
- Maintain general ledger, including preparation and update of system generated reports and statements.
- Review financial work papers including, but not limited to, portfolio schedules, accrual work papers and partners’ capital allocations and capital statements.
- During the course of normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Interacts with internal and external auditors providing requested information to specific inquiries as needed.
- Prepare, process and monitoring USD and non-USD cash movement to ensure proper and timely settlement.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy client files on a daily basis and archiving as necessary.
- Prepare various client correspondence and related ad hoc correspondence.
- Assist in training fund accountants.
- Participate in special client or internal projects as required.
- Candidates must have a college degree in business, mathematics, finance or economics preferred, accounting concentration is a plus
- 3-5 years of previous financial services experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with Investran is desirable, but not required
- Specific experience in the Private Equity industry is a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.