A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The key role of the North America PM&A team is to support the North America T&N business growth agenda by ensuring the right information is with the right stakeholders at the right time. Partnering with the Business and other key stakeholders, the team will set the benchmark for ensuring the business is serviced with world-class performance management reports and analysis. Reporting to the North America Senior PM&A Manager, this role will provide an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work alongside T&N key stakeholders in delivering our growth agenda.
- Support the delivery of North America T&N PM&A objectives of delivering world-class performance management reports and analysis based on the principles of standardization, simplification and insight led.
- Co-ordinate timely delivery of monthly business reporting decks, working across the following teams; Commercial Finance, Financial Control, Operations Finance, EPM and Business Partners.
- Support execution and continued improvement of key business processes i.e. forecasting, budgeting, planning and target setting process.
Qualifications and skills
- Partner with PM&A Senior Manager with successfully delivering on a plan of standardization and simplification of identified business reports across the North America T&N business.
- Plan & co-ordinate together with the key teams involved in preparation for the monthly EUM Performance Reviews. Review monthly decks for EUM Performance Reviews in advance of meetings providing supporting commentary and detail as required.
- Ensure accuracy of results (P&L's) on a monthly basis, connecting with Enablement & GL teams where required and providing commentary on business performance that provides insight to key business stakeholders.
- Support the team in delivering continuous improvement of forecasting, budgeting and planning processes
- Ambitious and energetic with a customer focus and service mindset
- Results driven, strong attention to detail with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships across a matrix organization
- Advanced Excel skills
- Qualified ACA /ACCA/ CIMA / CPA with a number of years post-qualification experience, ideally in FMCG or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of ERP systems and Business Intelligence systems an advantage
- Experience in using data analytics tools such as Tableau, Business Objects or others an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.