Head of Transfer Agency PERE - AVP/VP level #178828
Your field of responsibility
Join the PERE team at Credit Suisse Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A. where we cover a diverse portfolio of alternative investment fund clients. Your main responsibility will be the delivery/supervision of all Transfer Agency services matters and to provide high quality support to our clients and the investors of the funds. This will be achieved through the effective leadership of team of 4 colleagues and close collaboration with the fund accounting team and AML/KYC department. You are responsible to support the existing team by sharing experience and expertise on all aspects of transfer agency for private equity and real estate funds, ensure team members are aligned with procedures and controls in place, and to support the development of their skills. As team leader, you are the key point of contact for Client Service Management and Relationship Managers for our clients.
Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of daily requests to support our sophisticated clients. As a small and fast-paced team, we value transparency and an open-door-policy. The position of Head of TA is a challenging role that will allow you to build a broad network locally as well as in the Credit Suisse Group.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A university degree in Finance, Economics, Business or equivalent
- Work experience in alternative investment funds, preferably in a similar transfer agency and investor servicing position
- Good knowledge of the Private Equity and Real Estate Funds area
- Solid understanding of financial products and/or the regulatory landscape are an asset
- A demonstrated ability to apply a problem-solving approach with good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, taking full ownership of your tasks
- Business fluency in English and either French or German and any other language skills are an asset
- Evidence of strong communication skills and enthusiasm that will allow easy connection with clients and colleagues
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Please apply via our career portal!
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.