Head Portfolio & Capital Management 80 – 100% #180155
Your field of responsibility
In your role as Head of Portfolio & Capital Management you will lead a team of highly skilled capital and loan pricing specialists and be at the forefront with regard to bank and capital regulation. Further key tasks consist of:
- Advise the business area with regard to capital management, balance sheet optimization, and pricing of loans
- Develop and promote pricing concept for all types of lending products
- Act as subject matter expert in various key strategy, regulatory and business initiatives
- Take a leading or advisor role in the structuring of off balance sheet vehicles (funds, founda-tions, and similar)
- Maintain and increase a wide network of specialists in the relevant fields
Your future colleagues
You will head a team of skilled and motivated specialists with diverse academic and professional backgrounds and who cover a broad range of projects and responsibilities. You will be part of a highly innovative management team which fosters a can-do attitude and collaborates openly and constructively with internal and external stakeholders.
Your skills and experience
- University degree (business, economics, mathematics, physics or law) or equivalent
- Solid track record of at least 8 years' professional experience in a bank, audit firm, private equity or consultancy company
- Strong analytical skills with a business-oriented mind-set
- Passionate about negotiating with internal and external business partners, feels comfortable with senior exposure (at higher management level)
- Engaged problem solver with a positive personality and pragmatic can-do attitude
- Team player with high sense of quality, proactivity, responsibility and endurance
- Very good IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in both German and English, good French an asset; generally communicating in a transparent and concise way
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. L. Büchli would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.