Senior Middle Office Specialist, Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
- Work arm by arm with colleagues around the globe from among other: London, Drogheda, Frankfurt, Bangalore, Mumbai, Honk Kong, Hangzhou, Sacramento, New York
- Dive deep into the dynamic of financial world and have your front row seats to observe it’s ever-changing nature
- Be in direct contact with asset managers, brokers, custodians
- Joining us means being part of real time investment operations, gaining unique perspective of financial markets and its interdependencies.
Why this role is important to us:
Since 1792 we’re at the heart of financial services. And our clients are at the heart of everything we do. We develop solutions to meet their challenges.
We recruit the best. We build partnerships and invest in innovation to help them seize new opportunities. This is State Street.
Middle Office team is a link between key market players: asset managers, brokers, custodians and backstage of financial market.
We sit in its center where our role is to support clients’ investments across all phases of the trading cycle – trade capture, confirmation, collateral, market settlement.
In our Client’s portfolios you will see Forex Exchange, cash, cryptocurrencies, equity, fixed income, money market, derivatives trades
What you will be responsible for:
As Senior Middle Office Specialist you will
- Ensure to complete tasks in timely and accurate manners
- Highlight and escalates arising issues
- Directly contact with multiple stakeholders demonstrating ownership and high standard of communication
- Provide training to newly hired colleagues
- Assist manager in delegated tasks
- Review daily reports prepared by less experienced colleagues
- Promote proactive communication culture
What we value:
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Very good English
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility and time management skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work with client and market driven timeliness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in finance related environment
- Ability to verify others’ work
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to holistically and completely manage client service
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Financial educational background
- Banking knowledge
- 2-3 years experience with Finance or investment banking
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.