Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
The key role of the North America PM&A team is to support the North America T&N business growth agenda by ensuring the right information is with the right stakeholders at the right time. Partnering with the Business and other key stakeholders, the team will set the benchmark for ensuring the business is serviced with world-class performance management reports and analysis. Reporting to the North America Senior PM&A Manager, this role will provide an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work alongside T&N key stakeholders in delivering our growth agenda.
What you'll do
- Support the delivery of North America T&N PM&A objectives of delivering world-class performance management reports and analysis based on the principles of standardization, simplification and insight led.
- Co-ordinate timely delivery of monthly business reporting decks, working across the following teams; Commercial Finance, Financial Control, Operations Finance, EPM and Business Partners.
- Support execution and continued improvement of key business processes i.e. forecasting, budgeting, planning and target setting process.
- Partner with PM&A Senior Manager with successfully delivering on a plan of standardization and simplification of identified business reports across the North America T&N business.
- Plan & co-ordinate together with the key teams involved in preparation for the monthly EUM Performance Reviews. Review monthly decks for EUM Performance Reviews in advance of meetings providing supporting commentary and detail as required.
- Ensure accuracy of results (P&L's) on a monthly basis, connecting with Enablement & GL teams where required and providing commentary on business performance that provides insight to key business stakeholders.
- Support the team in delivering continuous improvement of forecasting, budgeting and planning processes
- Ambitious and energetic with a customer focus and service mindset
- Results driven, strong attention to detail with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships across a matrix organization
- Advanced Excel skills
- Qualified ACA /ACCA/ CIMA / CPA with a number of years post-qualification experience, ideally in FMCG or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of ERP systems and Business Intelligence systems an advantage
- Experience in using data analytics tools such as Tableau, Business Objects or others an advantage.
What you'll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting/Finance or related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency working with ERP systems, Business Intelligence systems
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.