Sales Ledger Administrator
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Sales Ledger Administrator role based in Macclesfield.
Working for a very well established, highly successful and growing organisation. Based in a friendly and supportive team.
The duties include:
- Post daily cash received from clients onto Sage
- Raise Credit Notes on a weekly basis
- Raise Manual invoices on a weekly basis
- Upload Weekly hours and download weekly remittances
- Weekly Claim forms - Downloading reports and completing the spreadsheet for submission.
- Provide the data to branch which involves analysing and preparing employee log in data.
- Upload hours Portal invoices
- Prepare and submit invoices every 4 weeks
- Send out monthly Statements to clients
- Prepare Invoices and submission
- General ad hoc tasks including holiday cover
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in basic finance - Essential
- Be confident using MS Excel to Pivot table and VLookUp level - Essential
- Have excellent administration and organisation skills - Essential
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £21,000 + Parking + Pension + Potential options for hybrid home working