Assistant Audit Managers / Senior Associates
Responsible for completing field work at Field-in-charge role for audit assignments of various client nature including MNCs, private and listed corporations; assist managers in monitoring more than one assignment at a time.
- Degree holders who are a qualified member / finalist of a professional accounting body
- Minimum 4 / 2 years professional audit experience at sizable CPA firms with PRC jobs and list-co exposure
- Experience with SFC / insurance company / insurance broker company audit are of definite advantage
- A team player with good communication, inter-personal and analytical skills
- Able to handle clients and communicate effectively in English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Able to lead an audit team, mentor and provide on-the-job training to junior staff
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Willing to travel on business needs
We offer attractive remuneration packages including medical insurance and a 5-day working week. Interested applicants please submit your full resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com or by post to The Human Resources Department, Grant Thornton Hong Kong Limited, Level 12, 28 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Note: You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 8 weeks. Your personal data will be destroyed within one month after completion of the recruitment process.