Associate, Audit and Assurance (Graduate Programme)
- University graduate in Accountancy or Business Administration
- Relevant internship / part-time experience is an advantage but not essential, fresh graduates are welcome
- Fluency on both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and must be a good teamplayer
- Comprehensive training will be provided
We offer an attractive remuneration package, interesting job exposure, excellent career growth prospects in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our continuing expansion and growth offer numerous development opportunities to the incumbents.