Assistant Finance Manager
Calling all Accounting & Finance professionals within the Financial Services industry. A wonderful opportunity have arise for those looking for a change and development in their careers. A financial services provider who thrives on innovation and developing future leaders is looking for sound Assistant Finance Manager to join their dynamic team.
Our client is an ever-growing organisation within the financial services industry that is operating in various countries and is operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. They have been in operation for more than 10 years in the industry and is always innovating to ensure they remain at the forefront of technology. They have done very well in the last 6 years and continue to break positive records despite the challenging economic situation.
- Responsible for the full set of financial accounts and the preparation of annual
reports in full compliance with MFRS, statutory and group reporting standards.
- Through understanding on the MFRS is a must.
- Accurate and timely preparation and submission of management reports with
analysis on financial variance in P&L and Balance Sheet and cash flow report.
- To ensure all accounting activities comply with relevant statutory Acts, accounting
standards, legal and tax requirements
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess a minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance. Professional qualification would be an added bonus.
- Have at least 4 years of working experience in the related field is a minimum
- Candidate must have strong eye for detail, analytical and able to drive improvements.
- Well presentable with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well spoken in English is a must.
- Growth opportunities
- Attractive Salary
- Nurturing environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jason Chai on +603 2302 4075.