Group Reporting Manager
Our client is an innovative Fin-Tech business who concentrates on providing risk-based loans and credit to its customers instantaneously via its patented platform. ASX Listed, the business is continuing to expand both its reach (APAC) and portfolio via a number of exciting acquisitions. Currently, our client seeks an experienced candidate to join their finance team as a Group Reporting Manager.
The role is technical which will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections and Budgets. At a focus the role concentrates on statutory reporting (4C/4D/4E), cashflow reporting/analysis and business partnering. This opportunity will allow you to expand your financial knowledge in an amazing and supportive environment.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the role will require you to manage the finance function and will focus on;
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Lead Preparation of annual Statutory Accounts (4C/4D/4E).
- Reconciling to sub ledgers.
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering, analysing, summarising, and interpreting data.
- Providing financial advice by identifying potential complications and applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Ensure all company statutory requirements are met promptly.
- Preparing monthly cash flow statements and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Conducting internal audits on key financial functions.
- Examining and reviewing financial records to check for accuracy.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics, or related field.
· Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA (CA is preferred but not essential).
· Big Four will be held with high regard.
· Intermediate to Advance skills in Excel.
· Exceptional experience with TM1, SAP and Cognos.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
What's on offer?
· A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training, mentorship and development. An organisation which has a strong focus on giving back to the community.
· Clear progression lines.
· Excellent benefits - Free breakfast, ping pong tables, snooker tables, gym on site, corporate sports team etc.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, email Brody Johnston on Brody.email@example.com.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.