Page Personnel is working with a successful FMCG business in Liverpool to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their growing accountancy function.
This is a successful wholesale and distribution company with operations in over 30 countries across the world. They have a established head office function based in Liverpool, which is growing, where their finance team is based. They are a PLC organisation and have a great working environment, which offers flexibility and a hybrid split for home and office work.
As Financial Accountant, you will support the senior management team and be responsible for the accurate production of monthly reports around performance and ensure that controls and processes are accurate and effective. You will also support the operational side of the business and reviewing work by junior members of the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing weekly and monthly reports in line with business needs
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet, VAT returns and intercompany reporting
- Maintaining a rolling forecast and analysing on a weekly basis
- Supporting the commercial and operational functions with financial and non-financial reports
- Responsible for data management volume reporting
- Assist with the preparation of divisional budgets
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in a financial/management accounting role
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation, both verbally and non-verbally
- Able to demonstrate skills and experience around the development of processes and able to implement new working practices
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Advanced Excel skills
As Financial Accountant, you will get:
- £35,000 salary
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Flexibility on working hours/working from home
- Free on site parking