Fund Services, Accounting Manager
About TMF Group
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
We are embarking on an ambitious growth plan which will be achieved through strong organic growth, the entrance to new markets and completion of acquisitions. This provides a truly dynamic work environment to build a successful career and see a tangible impact from the work that you complete
Currently we are building a new team to support our Chanel islands colleagues with Fund accounting processes.
To provide support to the Director on an ongoing basis to ensure the efficiency of the Company is maintained. To be proactive in the management of staff to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures of the Company as a whole. To safeguard customer relations by ensuring that work is undertaken efficiently and effectively on an ongoing basis.
- Undertake ‘A’ signatory responsibilities for the Company and provide cover to other sections when required.
- Regularly review procedures and if appropriate, recommend changes to the procedures in place.
- Ensure that the rules, regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assist with the development and training of staff.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships between individual members of the team.
- Develop the capabilities of team members in order to facilitate motivation and empowerment.
- Delegate and control workloads in the Section.
- Responsibility for client portfolios.
- Take responsibility for teams of people and supervise, monitor and provide ongoing individual staff within the team.
- Undertake and assist with the sections workloads as necessary and when required.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients of the Company.
- Provide assistance with the interview process of new recruits.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (C1)
- Previous management experience within a financial institution and ideally in a Private Equity Administration department.
- Experience of financial statement preparation for Private Equity funds and related vehicles.
- Chartered or certified Accountant (ACCA, ACA etc.) qualifications will be advantage
- 5+ years post qualified experience.
- System migration experience.
- Experience of integration of teams towards a common goal.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Flexible working arrangement
- Regular employment contract
- Private healthcare
- Co-financing of the sport card
- Free English language lessons
- Attractive office location in the center of Katowice
- Possibilities of further development within international structures