Assistant Management Accountant
Our Bedford bases Client who operates in the Manufacturing and Production sector are looking to grow their finance team. They are looking for a progressive individual who is eager to learn and develop their skills, to come in and work alongside their UK Finance Manager in an Assistant Management Accountant Position.
Our client who is a major player in the Manufacturing and Production sector have been going from strength to strength and have recently merged to become a global company. Due to this growth then have an opening in their Bedford office for the successful Assistant Management Accountant. They offer a fun and professional employee focused environment.
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will be:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with quarterly forecasting.
- Assisting with annual budget preparation.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciation.
- Reconciliation of purchases.
- Assisting with monthly management reporting.
- Ad-hoc reporting.
- Sales Ledger Analysis.
- Credit Control
- Virtual Stock Reporting
- Journal posting
- Assisting with VAT reporting
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will:
- Be AAT Qualified or studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Have a minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Happy to be office based full time.
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable working under the pressure of deadlines to complete assignments
- Customer focused
- Have strong communications skills written and verbal
The successful candidate will received a generous salary with excellent benefits, while also getting the opportunity to further develop their finance and accounting skills.