Commercial Analyst (outdoor)
This is a key commercial position within the team, giving the right candidate a platform to drive their own personal development. My client pride themselves on nurturing their employees career's and have promoted several employees within the finance team throughout the pandemic.
My client are one of the northwest leading innovators and are understandable a highly sort after business to work for due to their exciting journey, constant development opportunities, electric culture and status in the market.
- Business partnering across various functions throughout the business such as Buying, Merchandising, Marketing and Property
- Continuous improvement in the organisations way of working to increase the efficiency, quality and standardisation of reporting
- Trackers to budget and forecast and entity contribution reporting
- Entity company performance (monthly Organic report showing year on year performance, sales reporting, bridge analysis of last year to this year etc)
- Collect, analyse and document business, functional and data requirements from stakeholders and define strong acceptance criteria to create a consistent reporting suite across departments
- Significant amounts of ad hoc analysis across departments
- Assisting in new acquisitions
- Support the management accountants with the month end management accounts and forecasting processes covering written and numerical variance analysis
- Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall business performance.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Experience of working in a high performance finance team
- Commercially driven with a focus on adding value through detailed investigation and the ability to challenge in a constructive way.
- Retail / Distribution industry experience desirable.
- Great base salary
- Bonus scheme
- Fantastic additional perks to be discussed at registration
- Highly flexible 50/50 hybrid working model