Data Analyst in Wealth Management
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Serve as an Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Essbase and its use in specific functional aspects of business management reporting and system processes (ex. Budgeting, Forecasting, and CCAR)
- Work closely with the Finance organization and other internal customers to develop system strategies and transform business requirements into logical data models
- Create and maintain ad hoc databases to support various business functions, including specialized reporting and business planning processes
- Schedule and perform all data loads, and guide the business in establishing effective and efficient automated solutions
- Perform quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data
- Maintain end user security, including setting up new user accounts, and creating security filters and user groups
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or related field.
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel (VBA, SQL knowledge not required but is an advantage).
- Advantage if you have experience with Essbase
- Openness to learn new IT applications
- The Budapest Wealth Management team, within the Finance department, is responsible for management reporting and analysis of Wealth Management products and strategies.
- The Database Support role is primarily responsible for the Essbase financial databases (cubes), including security, outline maintenance, creation and execution of calculation scripts and data load rules, and loading financial and statistical data from the various data sources to the reporting environments.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place to learn, grow and achieve. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.