Client Service - Senior Associate
Ideal candidate should be from Fund Accounting background
- Monitor cash breaks, failed trades and overdrafts with the aim of minimizing potential risk.
End to end NAV production working knowledge. Prior knowledge of MCH is preferable.
Knowledge to pre NAV processes like Income, Trade , Expense , Capstock , Derivatives will be added advantage.
Knowledge of custody will be beneficial
- Ensure deadlines / deliverables are met in accordance with the SLA provisions
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales
- Assist clients effectively with “New Account / Market Opening” requests and AD Hoc transitions or re-structuring
- Complete accurate non-standard or ad hoc reporting to clients within deadlines
- Ensure that all clients are billed promptly and assist in the follow up of any aged debt
- Review operating procedures and ensure they are updated.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of team checklists as required
- Maintain specialist knowledge and skills that are essential in performing the role effectively
- Proactively share new ideas / process enhancements that could result in a benefit to the team
Manage Relationships / Communication
- Ensure the line manager and others, as appropriate, are kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given.
- Regularly contribute to projects impacting the wider group
- Build strong relationships with COE’s
- Participate in shared service/client conference calls or meetings
- Provide feedback on Shared Services/COEs and maintain issues logs
- Build strong relationships with our clients through the provision of daily support and prompt resolution of all accounting and custody queries.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegate
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.