Advisory Senior Associate - People and Organisational Change
Job Description & Summary
PwC in the Caribbean is an integrated network of firms with a culturally diverse marketplace, and a mix of international business, private company and government clients that promise you a career-enriching experience. Our teams work hard every day to help our clients succeed by navigating change, improving their operations, growing their business, and delivering value to their customers.
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to and coach junior associates and collaborate with peers to deliver results
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Bachelor degree in Management, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or another relevant field
- Master degree or professional certification in in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, HR, IT, or another relevant field
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience or industry
- Change management
- Project Management
- Operational and process improvement
- Strategic planning, strategy implementation
- Data Analytics
- Experience in a Professional Services / Consulting firm
Other Details / Requirements (e.g. travel/other commitments):
- Flexibility to work overtime (if required)
- This role will require travel within the Caribbean Region, estimated to be 0-20% of the time
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.