Organisational Design Officer
The Organisational Design officer will assist the AD Leaders (HRBPs and Senior Leaders) with the end-to-end org design process by analyzing and reporting on key headcount and payroll data, identifying trends and providing insight to support OD recommendations and business decisions.
The Individual will be an Orgvue (AD OD platform) super user, acting as an owner and guardian of the platform; and ensuring the platform is deployed effectively across AD.
- Uses orgvue to develop tools, dashboards and models to manipulate and display headcount and payroll information in a digestible form that will engage a variety of audiences including senior stakeholders.
- Track headcount and payroll data for reporting and to support Org Design and change projects.
- Partner with HRBPs to understand discrepancies and resolve issues in headcount numbers and org structure.
- Ensure HR teams across the business have access to the information they require by maintaining the Orgvue platform, responding to business / HRBPs requests and keeping OD materials up to date.
- Co-ordinating and supporting capability building, providing training across the business in areas such as OD design, OD reports and dashboards etc - particularly to HRBP’s.
- Reconciles data from SF and Orgvue, addressing discrepancies, gaps and making recommendations to ensure alignment.
- Continuing to look for improvements in our ways of working, making reporting and decks slicker and easier to follow, and searching for better and more insightful ways of mining and presenting data.
- Maintains the methodology for org design and provide training accordingly.
Experience and Attributes
- Experience of managing a database of numerical information
- Excellent Excel skills, able to demonstrate use of Excel models and dashboards
- Experience working in org design or with structure change
- Project Management experience
- Advanced PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.