Accountant - MIS & Payables | Al Futtaim Automall | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Accountant - MIS & Payables| Al Futtaim Automall | Dubai
About the Job:
We are looking for an experienced Accountant - MIS & Payables to join our Automall Team in Dubai.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Assisting the Senior Financial Controller along with Finance Manager with the annual Budgeting, monthly and quarterly forecasting.
- Submission of Budget/Forecasts – P&L and Balance sheet to the Group in the Financial portal – IFRP
- Adhering to miscellaneous requirement from the cluster, AFSS & APSSC in respect to business and financial information.
- Processing of Cash float reimbursement & individual vendor's cash cheque payments
- Handling Buyer’s accounts in SAP– monitor all advance payments and clearing payments once the vehicles are received in stock
- Checking and verifying all vehicle purchase tax invoices as per FTA requirements
- Petty Cash reporting for all locations
- Comply with the documentation of cheque cancellation process
- Processing, coordinating and generating the AR Report for all bank deals.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor in Commerce Degree or any Professional Accountancy Qualification. You will have a good experience in handling cheque preparation, advance payments, reporting, forecasting / budgeting task for PL & analyze expense variances between actuals & budgets.You must be highly proficient in MS Office preferably in MS Excel and be able to communicate effectively and can work at flexible and long hours.We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.