Data Analyst - Internal Audit Raleigh (ENO-AVP) #183115
Your field of responsibility
You will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from working within a highly motivated and dynamic team, with expertise across a wide variety of technical skillsets.
- Improve your understanding of the Bank by working alongside auditors on a wide range of different topics.
- Become a trusted advisor and partner to audit teams, and see the impact of your on the bank’s people, processes and clients.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide data analytics services to the global Internal Audit department.
- Carry out walkthroughs with specialists in their field to understand the bank’s data and how it can be used to tackle business problems.
- Collaborate with data owners to capture, process and blend large volumes of data from multiple systems, and ensure the data is of sufficient quality.
- Translate audit requirements into logical steps, develop the necessary solutions, and clearly communicate relevant results and recommendations.
- Investigate risks using forensic analysis, data science and modeling techniques to identify issues and root causes, and predict future incidents.
- Build and maintain automated processes and solutions that can be reused continuously by both Internal Audit and other partners.
- Serve as an internal specialist on data sources, analytics and data science techniques.
Your future colleagues
An exciting opportunity to work with the Global Data Analytics team within Internal Audit (IA), to apply your technical skills against a wide range of problem statements across the bank. At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a “compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy”. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Our global Internal Audit function reflects the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit; we’re investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural valuesYour skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, able to expand our analytics services through identification and development of new ideas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of the business and multifunctional teams.
- Hardworking, and are able manage multiple tasks and priorities that are ever changing.
- Result oriented with ability to learn new skills, toolsets and programming languages.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Strong database language skills (e.g. SQL) including ETL, data mining, interpreting results, and identifying trends.
- Experience using statistical computer languages such as R and Python to classify data and build predictive models.
- Experience in using data visualization products and technologies (e.g. Tableau).
- Experience with ETL technologies such as MS SSIS or other relevant ETL automation tools.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.