We have an opportunity within our audit department for an Audit Senior. This role would suit either an experienced Semi-senior looking to progress into a more challenging role or an existing Senior looking for more diversity.
Ideally you will be :
ACCA qualified or near qualification (Including completing your audit paper)
Have previous experience in large accounts assignments
In return we will offer :
Exposure to a diverse portfolio of clients and variety of work
The opportunity to expand and develop your skills
Support with your personal development and training
The job will involve :
- Dealing primarily with owner managed businesses including sole traders, companies and partnerships, ranging from small to large
- Actively engaging with clients to obtain a good understanding of their business
- Planning, carrying out, identifying risk areas and finalising all areas of audit assignments under manager/partner supervision
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing corporation tax computations for review by tax departmen
- Assisting junior team members, reviewing and ensuring audit objectives are met
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external audit requirements
- Fully expensed for all out of office assignments.
- As a guide, your role will be approximately 75% audit based, 25% accounts based.
Skills required :
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional and organised approach to work
- Effective time management ability priories and manage workload to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a full driving licence and car as a significant amount of work will be based outside of the office.
- Flexible approach
- Study support (if required)
- Competitive salary and holidays
- flexible working
- Fantastic working environment with canteen and fitness studio
- Subsidised canteen meals and fitness membership
- Free parking