An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a prestigious real-estate company based in central London.
My client is a prestigious, boutique real-estate firm based in central London. They are highly acquisitive and have assets managed globally and staffed with a high-calibre team of professionals. Culturally they are a collaborative and inclusive team and seeking a new starter who can grow with the business over the long-term.
This newly-created position has arisen because they are highly acquisitive and have assets managed globally. Due to their ambitious plan to grow further over the next 3 years, this is likely to increase their portfolio size considerably.
This role will evolve over time but initially the Management Accountant will be responsible for a small portfolio of properties and lead on:
- Preparation/assistance with management accounts (inc. income statements, balance sheet and cashflow statements)
- Processing month end and other ad-hoc journals
- Assistance with preparation of budgets
- Assistance with preparation of statutory accounts and year end audits
- Preparation of ad hoc internal reports as and when required
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Inputting electronic bank payments
- Posting sales and purchase invoices
This Management Accountant position is aimed at someone recently qualified from a small-medium sized practice and looking to be part of a smaller team but within a growing, network-driven business with a varied workload.
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Real estate and property sector exposure desirable
- Good sense of humour
- Comfortable working in a small office environment
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping packages
- Sage50 experience an advantage
- Basic salary: £50,000 to £55,000
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Life and critical illness
- Payments of any professional subscriptions
- Discretionary bonus