Junior Finance Manager - Mining
The finance manager will be reporting directly to the CFO and you will be required to be hands on in the daily basis operational process. This is a key role for the organization as you will provide accurate reports for the company as well as controlling and managing subordinates on daily process.
Our client is a leading mining company with large scope of operations. They have developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Managing the finance teams to co-ordinate and deliver on internal and external reporting requirements.
- Suggest and develop control procedures / processes to improve efficiency in finance and accounting matters.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecast.
- Controlling and auditing site finance operations.
- Review payments before sending for approval and ensure correct posting into account system.
- Arrange Bank Guarantees for statutory purposes, tenders, and contracts.
- Preparing data and statements required by banks / lenders.
- Strict monitoring and follow up of receivables and timely payments of payable.
- Prepare unaudited financial statement of the Company and liaise with the external auditors to ensure smooth completion of the audit.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and/or Professional Accounting Qualifications.
- Preferably with at least 3 years of working experience at finance, accounting, tax, and another related fields.
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power Point).
- SAP experience is preferable.
- Understanding banking transaction (payment file, internet banking, FX, banking laws)
- Committed, enthusiastic, proactive, systematic, responsible & organized in work.
- Eager to make change on way of work.
- Good communication skill in English and Bahasa, both speaking and writing.
- Be a part of a strong leading company with wonderful culture, history and reputation.
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Become a key role in the organization.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Handinata on +62 21 2958 8819.