Sr Consult, Fund Acctng
Responsible for managing large and/or complex projects such as strategic change management, new business/product initiatives, process re-engineering, merger and acquisitions integration and provides multi-disciplinary consulting service such as marketing and technology to business groups. Technical experts without management responsibilities, seen as key advisors on significant business decisions. Keeps abreast of emerging industry trends. Maintains regular contact with peers internal and external to firm, including regulators and professional organizations.
- Operates independently; has in-depth knowledge of business unit / function
- As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level
- Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult
- Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities
- Conducts preliminary analysis
- Responsible for direct interaction with different committees and/or management
- Strategic in developing, implementing and administering programs within functional areas
Season professional with a College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is required. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required. Analytical and problem solving skills are required. Technical skills are required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.