Senior Audit Associate
- Deliver quality Audit and Assurance services including audit planning, internal control review and audit fieldwork
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superiors
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Final Level of Professional Qualification or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English (in order to handle queries, feedbacks and concerns from Mandarin and English speaking counterparts in regards with the audit related matters.)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants without prior working experience are welcome to apply.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, CCH Prosystem, FX Engagement
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and teamwork
- Candidate may require to travel locally/Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Taiwan for job assignments
- Responsible, committed and have initiative at work.