Internship Finance & Accounting
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Intern?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
2021 Finance Internship Program (October intake 4- 6 Months)
- 4-6 months period of internship, to be based in Penang (Penang Island or Mainland - Bukit Minyak)
- Will work on Accounting or Finance specific projects
- Exciting 4-6 months intensive internship program to enhance communication, presentation, analytical and practical skills
- Attend structured trainings and perform on the job experience
- Intern will need to complete respective project according to goal set out by hiring manager.
- Upon successful completion of internship, present findings and learnings to Finance Leadership Team
- Undergraduate - Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance / Management
- CGPA of 3.4 or higher
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership qualities with involvement in University activities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.