Accountant, Regional Finance
Under general direction, responsible for performing a variety of moderately complex accounting and analytical duties including the consolidation and reporting of financial results in compliance with Accounting and regulatory standards. Researches and resolves accounting or reporting issues and communicates to management.
- Responsible for various routine accounting duties including general ledger maintenance, preparation of journal entries, and compilation of data for various financial reports.
- Assist in the monthly consolidation process including the review of company wide inter-company reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation and production of all periodic financial statements in compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of all filings with the SEC and other regulatory bodies including footnote disclosures, tables, etc.
- Interacts with both internal and external auditors.
- Work with various internal and external partners on cross-functional processes or projects providing analytical and procedural expertise.
- Research moderately complex accounting transactions and reporting issues with some guidance from the subject matter expert.
- May perform various analysis required to assess the financial position and operating results of the organization.
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is required / preferred.
Related Industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) is required / preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. Peoplesoft) is required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.