Finance – Senior Associate Dublin & Krakow
HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator. HedgeServ provides uniquely client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City with key operating hubs in Dublin, Krakow, Grand Cayman and Sydney. HedgeServ currently services more than $450 billion of assets under administration across 230+ client relationships, with 1,400+ professionals across our 12 offices in 7 countries. Our other locations include Dallas, Cork, Luxembourg, and Sofia.
The team and the role
Be part of a high performing results oriented growing team consisting of 15+ members with a broad range of experience. It is a fast-paced dynamic environment, operating across multiple entities in multiple international locations. The Finance team report directly to the Head of Finance and are responsible for the day to day accounts and administration processes for the Europe and Australian entities. We are looking for a proactive, energetic person with 1-2 years’ experience in a busy international accounting environment. You will have had hands on experience in high volume transactional daily cash, accounts payable/receivable reconciliations, month end processes and completed all tasks within a timely and efficient manner. The role will be based in either the Krakow or Dublin office, based on candidate choice.
You can expect to gain experience in the following areas:
- Financial statement preparation, monthly & daily accounting functions (accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger preparation, balance sheet analysis & expense analysis)
- Management reporting (time analysis and various other reporting)
- Regulatory reporting
- Treasury functions
- Annual tax preparation, [multiple countries and various tax types (Income Tax, VAT etc.)]
- Budgeting and forecasting analysis
- Annual audit preparation
- Liaise with New York head office on a daily, monthly basis
- Other daily ad-hoc duties
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- Min 2.1 in Business Studies, Finance / Accounting degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years accounting experience in a similar environment
- Microsoft Dynamics and Workday Financial tool experience an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a result oriented, high pressure environment
- Attention to detail and an understanding of the need for accuracy
- An enthusiastic, energetic team player who works well under pressure, in a busy work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate and with strong Microsoft Excel skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.