Financial Reporting / Analysis / Planning - Assistant Manager
- Part of SPDR Finance team supporting SSGA Global ETFs business on reporting, planning and analysis activities working with BU management, Central FP&A, Accounting and other groups
- Support Revenue elements of monthly close process for Global SPDR ensuring financial results in coordination with GAO, FP&A and business counterparts.
- Support consolidation of Annual Operating Plan and processes
- Support budgeting of all revenue related elements of P&L to include Gross Management Fees, Management Fee rebates, Custody costs, Broker-Dealer Fees and Gold Fees globally. Coordinate with other Sr. Assoc. on PDR elements of Revenue
- Support smartview budget inputs for revenue
- Support smartview review of budget inputs for revenue and expenses
- Support smartview executive reporting
- Support consolidation of MYF (mid-year forecast), MYP (multi-year plan) and processes
- Support forecasting of all revenue to include Support smartview forecasting inputs for expenses related elements of P&L to include Gross Management Fees, Management Fee rebates, Custody costs, Broker-Dealer Fees and Gold Fees globally. Coordinate with other Sr. Assoc. on PDR elements of Revenue
- Support smartview review of forecast inputs for revenue and expenses
- Support Global SPDR QBR, for required financial information and metrics as they pertain to Revenue / ANNR
- Prepare, review management and financial reporting for SPDR Management
- Support day to day operational ad-hoc requests, including but not limited to; sales dashboard, flash financials, monthly close, accrual maintenance
- Support month end close process for SPDR focus on revenue related accruals, RMS reporting, Cognos related close activities working with BIG IT team, revenue variance analysis
- Cross train activities with Anjana to ensure business continuity/backup
- Engage and grow in learning and developmental activities like GA Finance and GRS Mentoring Program, State Street India Toastmasters, etc.
- Track and measure all investments across SPDR, to include but not limited to Re-Pricing, Strategic Investments
- Build out knowledge of SPDR business and finance processes and activities through cross-training with Global SPDR Finance team
- Take ownership of production of EMEA / APAC SLT financials
- Deliver strong support for Pricing analytics
- Learn and get hands on experience with Tableau to aid in creative and innovative reporting
- Create and maintain procedures documentation for revenue reporting activities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.