Associate - Sales Support - US
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
Morgan Stanley’s Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a world leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. Our broad and deep client relationships, market-leading platform and intellectual insights enable us to be a world-class service provider to our clients for their financing, market access and portfolio management needs.
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across IED ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
This role is to support the Sales team based in US. The Sales team provides the clients with in-depth insights into specific sectors/regions.
US Sales Support
- Compiling and summarizing (where required) daily news items, regional emails and global happenings in the specific region
- Managing/Updating and organizing the team’s data sharing folders/site with latest and relevant information for easy use
- Setting up the new meetings schedule in the Firm event system for Sales to access
- Preparing invites for clients highlighting new meetings organized by MS with the key research, valuations, company overview, meeting details, etc
- Preparing reminders for clients ahead of their meetings
- Preparing/updating the calendar of events to help the team market firm organized events
- Providing support to sales people with conference client registrations & logging interactions
- Maintaining Client lists and Coverage on sales systems
- Ad-hoc requests
Shift Timing: 9am to 6pm
- MBA with 0-1 years of experience/Graduates with equity market work experience 1-2 years
- Knowledge of how the financial markets work/participants in the financial markets is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- High degree of attention to detail
- Knowledge of VBA/Macro will be an advantage
- Proactiveness towards learning and executing tasks
- Strong analytical skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.